Monday, December 3, 2012

Danni's Picks- December 3

Switching things up a bit for this month and sharing my favorite "picks" on some Monday's!

My first picks are some FUN products that would make great stocking stuffers and they are all on sale through Saturday, December 8, 2012!! (limited to stock on hand)

Luminarte Products- HERE!!
20% off!!


Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps- HERE!!
30% off!!


Make It Crafty Stamps- HERE!!
30% off!!


Flower Soft- HERE!!
30% off!!


The next pick is one of the new products from last week-Artistcellar Stencils! These stencils look so much fun and so versatile! I think any papercrafter could find numerous uses for them!! You can find them- HERE!!


My last pick for today is SCACD's amazing selection of 6x6 paper pads! Seriously--there are just so many to choose from and Susana does an awesome job of getting the newest pads in super fast after they are released!!  I know I would love to receive these as gifts this holiday season!!
You can find them-HERE!!


Have a wonderful day and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails