Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Golden Lily

Today I’m showing off Golden Lily from Elisabeth Bell for SCACD. I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then masked her off and sponged on some ink. I then colored her with copics. I used Basic Grey Konnichiwa for my designer paper, which I don’t see at SCACD right now but there’s TONS of other great designs to choose from HERE!



I got out the sewing machine as I think a stitched edge really adds so much to a card. Obviously I need to drag it out more and practice on straight stitching..LOL!



I added some butterflies, a few Kaisercraft rhinestones, a few touches with a stardust pen and some Smooch Illuminate for some shimmer to finish the card.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Chana said...

Ohhh, the colors are here are fabulous! Gorgeous card!
Hugz,
Chana

Related Posts with Thumbnails