Hello Everyone!!! Isn't this sweetie, precious? This image is from the Story Book Collection
and she is called the Big Hat Peeker. To color her in, I used the
Creative Inspiration Paints - Rose Quartz, Sky Blue, Beige, Blue Ice and Antique Copper
Ink: Blushing Bride for skin tone.
Susana has all kinds of NEW fabulous papers in her store! On todays card, I used the cheerful So Happy Together by Echo Park Paper. You can see all the beautiful patterned paper that Susana carries HERE. I also used the totally COOL new Petaloo Premier Cruelty Free Feathers (just scroll down)! You can choose from a wonderful variety of colors. There is a WIDE variety of Mixed Media things in Susana's store! Sure to fit every artists needs! To add a bit of flair to my project, I added the Jasmine Frame memory Box Die .
I used the Sakura Quickie Glue Pen to adhere it to my project. To finish off this cutie pie card, I used the Ice White Viva Pearl Pen on the flowers and the corners.
They are available exclusively at SCACD and at Quixotic Paperie for our crafty friends overseas.
While you're visiting the SCACD store, here a few more newer products you might want to check out:
- Brand new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
- Metallic Distress Stains (and other Ranger goodies!!)
- New 6x6 paper pads...Susana adds new pads frequently, so check back often!! There are some fantastic Halloween and Christmas papers now in stock...it's never too soon to start on those holiday projects. ;)
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD stamps
- Stampotique Originals stamps
Thank you for stopping over! have a blessed day! Have fun shopping!!!