Welcome SCACD fans! Today I've created a shaped card using one of the new release stamps from The Little Sassy Crew by Susana Loves Stamps. This is Little Morticia!
Isn't she fun? Her 'thing' is that she loves to be color coordinated... even her hair!
One day I noticed this fabulous beach ball which is a template from Paper Crafts Magazine. I loved it so much that I downloaded it - this is my version : )
In this photo, I'm highlighting the Ice Silks Acrylic Glaze which I used to cover the skull 'button' and also streaks of Morticia's hair! Silks are so shimmery, and if you add Mica Powder to them, the wow factor is off the charts!!! Susana carries tons of yummy colors to choose from. Yep, I'm working my way to collecting them all! Can't have just a couple, I need ALL the colors lol!
One more thing... I've decided that I'm a much better zig zag sewer than a straight stitch sewer. Food for thought...
Here are a few products I used on this card which are not mentioned above:
- Sticky Strips (applied on the back of cut out image for dimension)
- ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever (no kidding, this is on my MUST HAVE list)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad - used to stamp the image
- Copic Markers
- Tim Holtz Paper Clip - which isn't in the store, but Susana does have a growing number of Tim Holtz products *Here*
- Onyx Black VersaFine Ink Pad - I used this to stamp the sentiment on the ticket
- Distress Tool - used to rough up the edges of the beach ball
Have a wonderful (and cooler!) weekend : D
Love and blessings,