Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rock Star Eyes - Alex

I get to share this lovely lady Rockstar Eyes, also know as ALEX, with you.  Isn't she fabulous?  I couldn't have a better namesake stamp, EVER :)


Yes, I DO want my hair to look like that one day.  The corporate world won't let it happen, but at some point I will be the ROCKINEST Grandma EVER :).  The background paper is from the Basic Grey Little Black Dress collection.  This pack is perfect for everything!  It is a must own.  The wings are covered in Stickles for the appropriate level of bling.

Rockstar Eyes is part of the Susana Loves Stamps Eyes of Beauty Collection.  Don't forget the Eyes of Dreams Collection too.  Both are wonderful and purchasing the entire collection you get a bonus stamp too. 

2 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so awesome. It looks so good with the papers.

Elaine said...

Alex a fab card Hugs Elaine, Love the stamp.

Related Posts with Thumbnails