Thursday, February 16, 2012

So Adorable!!



Yesterday I got to use this super adorable (yes…hence the title…ironic…nope…lol) Sylvia Zet for SCACD stamp called “Give Peace a Chance”.  I decided to use just blacks,warm grays and kraft brown colors with small pops of gold.  My papers are by MME called “Kraft Funday” (now 20% off).  The swirls are Doohickey's by Magnolia and the flowers are Petaloo topped off with black buttons tied with bakers twine.  I distressed all the edges with my Zutter Distress machine.


P1130749_edited-1

This cutie got colored with Copics W9,W7,W5,W3,W1 / E44,E43,E42,E41 / E11,E00, R20 / YR23, E35, YR20 / E49,E35, YR20, E31.  I added some Stickles to the flower petals and the ruffles on her shirt for some sparkle.  To create sky I like to use my Inkssentials Blending tool (with foam) and sponge on blue ink by SU—easy & quick sky for ya!

Ok that’s all for me today…I leave on Friday for Texas (flying into San Antonio & teaching in Waco)… have a couple of spots open if you’d like to come and have some fun with us!  Have a great day!




HUGZ,
Suzanne
Related Posts with Thumbnails