Monday, February 20, 2012

NEW PRODUCTS!!!

Let's get to the good stuff...new products at SCACD!!!

ScraPerfect Best Cleaner Ever--be sure to watch the video at the top of this section--totally amazing product, a total MUST HAVE!!!- HERE!!!


All you paper lovers-New Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pads- HERE!!!




Fun Bo Bunny trinkets- HERE!!!


Super fun new Kraftin' Kimmie super hero stamps- HERE!!!




New Pink Viva Decor Pearl Pen- HERE!!!


Keep checking the store as lots more NEW on the way!!!

Did you know that Susana has a Clearance Section? LOTS of AMAZING bargains to be had there so be sure to CHECK IT OUT!!! 

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

I bought this Best Cleaner Ever recently from Susana and used it for the first time this weekend - All I can say is HOLY COW! It works great. I have a Staz On Stain on my sweat shirt, I am going to use the Best Cleaner Ever on it tomorrow and wash it (I will take pictures) and post on my blog the results later this week. Thanks for sharing this FABULOUS product with us, Susana!

Related Posts with Thumbnails