Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cute Little Hippie!


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Wednesday... Crystal here and today I would like to share with you this Absolutely ADORABLE BRAND NEW Image by Sylvia Zet for SCACD, Give Peace A Chance. I just love this image and had such a fun time making this card :)..... With the sweet peace sign and the gorgeous sunflower I just had to make a hippie card...Hope you enjoy my creation!!


(Please click on the pictures for a larger view)

I couldn't decide what angle was better for this picture, so I just uploaded both LOL!!! Isn't she soooo sweet?? I really love this darling image, and hippie girls are so in style :)!!! Have you seen this whole collection??? Oh my goodness such darling images, come check out this whole set...... The New Adventures of Loli and Poppy HERE!!

Guess what SCACD now has the NEW 2012 Copic colors....They are fabulous!!! Have you seen them yet??? If not come check them out HERE!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails