Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crystal Rose

I love getting new stamps inky--don’t you? Have you ordered your Sylvia Zet for SCACD and Victoria Case for SCACD new stamps yet?? If not, you know you *need* them so why not head on over and go shopping!!

I absolutely fell in love with Lori’s Crystal Rose card--isn’t it just fabulous? I love everyone’s new release creations but this one just stuck in my mind. So I decided to ink up Crystal Rose today.

As I was masking her and trying to decide what I wanted to do, I wished I had the new Flames Crafter’s Workshop Template--wouldn’t that just look so cool? Me thinks that will have to be ordered soon! Or even the Aspen Trees Crafter’s Workshop Template! I finally decided on a pretty Dreamweaver stencil I haven’t used, Cherry Blossoms.

I used some shimmer chalks that I’ve had forever but I think the new Creamy Chalks that Susana got in would work wonderfully. I used the chalk as I wanted it to be a very subtle effect. Next time I need to remember to sponge some VersaMark on then dust the chalk on as most of it wore off(and hardly shows in the photo) but still a nice subtle effect.





The little details~ Crystal Rose, Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, copic glitter pensCherry Blossom stencil, shimmer chalks, Smooch Snickerdoodle, Smooch Illuminate,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails