Saturday, January 7, 2012

Your A Star!!


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Saturday!!! Crystal Here and today I would like to share a creation with you that I made with this fun image available now at SCACD!!! This cutie is named Melody. I had so much fun coloring up this adorable image!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today...


Isn't she just so much fun??? If you love this image as much as I do check out the whole collection by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD called The Odds & Ends Sampler. This whole set is just tooo adorable!!!

For this creation I also used the Bo Bunny Paper Sweet Tooth, EEEK I adore these colors and this whole paper pack is so pretty!!! If you would like this paper, come get it, very limited quantities available!!

Check out these brand new products available now at SCACD


Thanks so much for stopping by today, Have a GREAT Saturday Everyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails