Thursday, January 19, 2012

Poppie!


Hi All!  I'm here with Poppie from the Spring Flora Fairies by Carmen Medlin for SCACD!  Poppie was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Sketch Markers.  The beautiful fun papers are from the Fancy Pants "Love Story" 6x6 paper pad! The patterns in this pad are so teeny & cute!


I'm so loving cutting the foil with dies that I did it again, lol.  Beautiful Poppy Stamps Dies - Tilda Swirl was cut from Teal Spellbinders Jewel Tones Premium Craft Foil.  The leftover foil pieces from the die cut were used to make half flowers in the corners.  The center of the flowers were made with my Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen.  Uchida Liquid Applique "White" was applied and heated to make the pompoms on her shoes.  It's difficult to see in the photo, but there is a LOT of shimmer - Smooch Illuminate on her dress and wings; Smooch Glitz Frost over her wings again; Sakura Clear Star pen over portions of her wings and the leaves in her hair.  Diamond Glaze on her shoes, eyes and the ladybug.


If you did not get to hop along last Friday, here is the other card that I posted on my blog of Iris (details can be found on this blog post HERE).


Hope you're having a great week so far!
Lorraine

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Sooo cute! I really love the die cuts done on the foil.. they are fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails