Monday, December 5, 2011

A Little Bit Shabby

Are you enjoying all the fabulous-ness being created by my DT sisters using the NEW Odds and Ends Sampler by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD?  They have soooo inspired me with these ADORABLE new stamps.  I just can't get enough!

I hope you will also enjoy my card today using one of my faves from the Ends Set, Designing Dreams by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.

Do you love her as much as I do?  She's just so sweet with her adorable outfit and precious little kitten.  I wonder if her furry companion cuddles up in her lap to keep her warm???

I've colored Designing Dreams with the following copics:  Pants - E29 E27 E25 E13 E11 E00 E000; Pinks - R85 R83 R81 R000; Skin - E11 E00 E000 R20; Hair - E49 E59 E25 E53; Kitten - W3 W1 E00.  Stardust Stickles on her pocket, patches and pant cuffs.

All pearls are Viva Decor Opal Paper Pen.  Ribbon and beads from my stash.  Lots of flowers are on SALE *Here* and *Here.*  FYI - Also on SALE are 6x6 paper pads *Here*

The metal corners were brads, but I cut those off and used glue instead.  Did you notice the 'brooch' in the upper left corner?  It's a little wonky... I cut it out from a Scrap Girls kit and put a coat of Viva Decor Transparent Gloss Gel on top so it would have an acrylic like coating.

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week : )

Love and blessings~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails