Sunday, December 4, 2011

Apple Spice

applespicesm

Happy Sunday dear friends !!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend !!! A little different one for me but at least I was able to get one card made !!

I just had to show you this cute Apple Spice from Susana’s Custom Art and Cards. This is one of the new images from Elizabeth Bell. Isn’t she just adorable???

She has been colored with copic’s and spica glitter pens.  I have used  a Memory Box die Elegant Scroll and a Prima flower.

I have also used  Zva Creative Pearls .

I so hope you all got your order in for these cuties,  You will find the new images <HERE> And I can’t wait to see what you all do with them. So send me an email so I can  have a peak !!

Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((())))))))))))

applespice

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails