Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Make A Wish


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Wednesday Crystal here and today I would like to share a creation with you that I made with Two of the FABULOUS NEW Images Available NOW at SCACD!!!! I just ADORE these new cuties, they are sooo super fun!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!




Oh my goodness aren't these soooo fun???? I decided to do of a more CAS design with these, to make these images pop :) I stamped this adorable TV Set and cut the inside so this darling could be seen from the inside..This TV Set only is available for purchase if you buy the Classic Retro Crew Set The darling genie I used is called Wishes Do Come True which also comes in the Classic Retro Crew Set!!!

SCACD also has some fun NEW Holiday Products, Come check them out HERE!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, Have a wonderful Wednesday Everyone!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails