Saturday, October 8, 2011

Steampunk Haunted House!

Hi All! Have you checked out the SCACD Store lately?  New Authentique Freebird Series paper just in and Kraftin' Kimmie Halloween stamps and Halloween Paper Pads on sale while supplies last!!!

I wanted to use more of my Halloween goodies so today I'm using "Haunted House" by Make It Crafty.  I think this image is cool and fun to color.  The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Sketch Markers. Distress inks everywhere, too, lol.   

The vines around the image were cut with my Memory Box "Delicate Vine" Die.  I love how smoothly and cleanly these Memory Box dies cut.  Diamond Glaze on the windows.  Scrap FX Laser Cut Chipboard - Mini Cogs were painted with Viva Decor Precious Metals "Cinnamon" Paint, then sponged with Distress inks.  The gorgeous papers are from the Teresa Collins - Haunted Hallows 6x6 Paperpad (25% off now!).


I'll be back with one more Halloween card in a bit. Hope your weekend is FUN!
Lorraine

2 comments:

Mags said...

Wooooo! What a fab Halloween card! I especially like the cogs you've used as stoppers - a really neat touch!

luv, Mags x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I just love the image. TFS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails