Wednesday, September 28, 2011

She's So Precious!!!

Welcome SCACD friends!  I hope that you are off to a wonderful Wednesday!!!  My card today features Precious Present by Sylvia Zet for SCACD.  She IS so precious!!!  I hope you enjoy her : )


Sorry, I'm not at home (where I have the list) to let you know which copics I've used to color her... and boy is she FUN to color!!! DP is Webster Pages *Here.*  The metal embellishment in the corner was made by yours truly.  It's the last one I had, so I have to make more!  I began by making a mold of 4 stacked metal corners (because they are so thin).  I filled the mold with Crystal Gel (which happened to be Blue/Green) and let dry overnight.  After removing from the mold and trimming, I applied a generous coat of Silver Precious Metal Paint (LOVE this paint!!!).  Voila'!  It is very lightweight and easy to adhere to your card or project.  The best part about having molds is that I can make as many as I need and use any color to match my card.  Tutorial using Molds and Crystal Gel/Modeling Creme *Here.*

Isn't she a doll?  
I've glittered her wings with Ice Crystal Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Glitter Paint.  
So easy to use... just paint on!  No glue or messy glitter to get everywhere : )

Of course, I needed to sneak in some pearls using my Rose Paper Pen (THIS is my absolute fave paper pen of all time!!!)  Susana carries lots of different colors *Here.*

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  You can find the rest of this Oh-So-Adorable Release by Sylvia Zet for SCACD *Here.*

Love and blessings~


2 comments:

Penny Duncan Creations said...

She is SO beautiful!!!! I love how colorful and inviting the card is!!!

Meretekj said...

Wonderful card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails