I hope you are enjoying your week....good news it's the weekend!! YAY!! I hope you all are controlling your PEEKER FEVER by purchasing your very own The Peeker #2 Collection! I can tell you that I totally am controlling my fever by creating with this cuties! Today I am sharing my creation using Secret Garden Peeker!
Secret Garden Peeker is so cute, I love how she is so shy, but yet wants to hop on over the fence to go and play with her friends! The papers I have used on this cutie are the gorgeous and oh-so-stunning Kaisercraft Blae & Ivy! OMG if you haven't ordered yours yet you sooooo need to get this pad...I love the elegance and beauty in each and every sheet in this pad! And it has to be good if I love it and there is NO pink in it! LOL! Susana has some AMAZING new 6x6 paper pads in too....you best go and order your favorites now before they are sold out! Click -->here<-- to go and see what I'm talking about! :)
Copics and accented with my pastel pencil. I airbrushed the sky around her. The satin bow was made using my fabulous Bow Easy...gotta love getting the perfect bow every time! Susana carries pearls like on the butterfly, which you can find -->here<--.
To make the shaker part of my card:
1. I cut my colored image out with my Labels 1 Spellbinder Die.
2. I also cut out a piece of acetate using the same die that I used in step 1.
3. I took my designer piece of paper and my Square Spellbinder Die and cut out a square. *Make sure that you leave enough edge around the square because you will also be cutting out the Label 1 again over top of the square.*
4. Now with the same piece of paper that you have from Step 3 with the missing square in the middle, take that Labels 1 die again from step 1 and place the die over the square opening (see I told you that you would be using this piece of paper again :) When you cut this out it will give you the deisgner paper frame.
5. Now Glue/tape (I used scor tape because it holds the best, in my opinion) your acetate piece to the back side of the frame that you just made in step 4.
6. Now you will place foam tape all the way around the back side edges of the frame, do not leave any gaps. (If you leave gaps then you will have glitter all over when you shake your card.)
7. Pour your glitter into the middle of your frame on the acetate.
8. Attach your colored image to the foam tape.
9. Finally, shake and look at the beauty you just created!
I hope you have enjoyed this cute! I can't wait to see the beautiful shaker cards you all make now!!!
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥