Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU !!!


Good Morning!! I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. The weather here in Texas wasn't too bad, just really really windy. This is the first year I haven't had any grandchildren here and it was kinda lonely without them. It was just hubby and I and our little furry family. I have another peeker "Waiting For...." by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD. The image reminds me of my grandchildren and I cannot wait to see them.

She is colored with Copics with just a little stickles on her hair ribbons and dress bow. The background paper is embossed with a beautiful Couture Creations Embossing Folder - Drifting Endless. The folders are wonderful because they are a little larger than the cuttlebug folders. These are 5 x 7.


Another angle. The DP is "Sparkling Spring". See the pretty little pearls they are Kaisercraft Pearls and Susana has them in different colors.




Did you notice the red rose? It is by Prima- Gold Tipped. The ribbon is from my stash.

Thank you for coming by and viewing my card. I enjoy reading the comments and visiting your blogs.

Be sure and check out the store blog and the SCACD Friends With Heart Challenge Blog. We would love to have you join us.

HUGS,


1 comment:

Reflections from Granny said...

Gorgeous, both and all cards, :) Lori m

Related Posts with Thumbnails