Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Itsy, Bitsy

Don't know if you all know the song Itsy, Bitsy, Teenie, Weenie, Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini??
If not - here you have the song that always put a smile on my face.

I thought of this song when I saw this new fun and cute image  - Just Chill'n by Victoria Case - from the Retro Crew Collection. I think they are from the same era....
I didn't colour her bikini Yellow  but went for a polka-dot DP instead :-) Coloured her with my copics. DP from My Minds Eye. By the way - have you seen all the new DPs that Susana has in the store. They are super yummy and of course MUST HAVEs ;-)
Added a little ribbon from my stash, some bling and flowers.

Hope you like her and the song ;-)
Kramis - Anki

2 comments:

SannaS said...

Fabulous card!! such a wonderful "summery" feel in it!! =)
thanks for cheering up my day with the FAB song!! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Colleen Holmes said...

super cute and I used to sing that song all the time when I was little!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails