Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TIOT Sketch!

Hello Everyone! Suzanne gave us this this awesome sketch to play with this week!  I very seldom used sketches in the past, but finding they make card making a whole lot easier at times.

I just love this stamp from the Elisabeth Bell's  Spring Sampler 2011 Set.  A Letter To A Friend, All my relatives live in other states and I daydream of days gone by when I send birthday cards or write letters and so this was perfect for my friends birthday card!

I left home 10 days ago and in my haste to get everything ready for postings, I forgot to write down the paper and Copics colors. My flowers are Prima's. The birthday sentiment was embossed with Stewart Superior Fine Detail Embossing Powder gold.    Image was cut and embossed with  Nestabilities Classic Large Circles.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's cards below mine for awesome inspirations! Have a safe and great day!


 

1 comment:

Sharon Keanly said...

A beautiful card Colleen. hugs Sharn

Related Posts with Thumbnails