Friday, February 18, 2011

Cards to share!

Hello there!! I realized today that I haven't added any of my recent cards over here so I thought I better remedy that!! Sit back and relax and enjoy!

I thought this sweetie from the latest release of Carmen Medlin's for SCACD, Cupcake and Kittens, would be a fun image to start creating again. I just love her little cupcake that she's holding!!



The little details~ Cupcake and Kittens, Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, Bo Bunny Crush, copic glitter pens,



For this card, I used another one of the images from the latest Carmen Medlin for SCACD release, Lilia. What a pretty, sweet fairy she is!



The little details~ Lilia, Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, nestabilities, Prima card jewerly,Kaisercraft pearls,




I really was drawn to the Fresh Picked image that was just released at SCACD!  She's from the Carmen Medlin for SCACD Reflections Set #2.


For dimension I stamped her hat twice and then cut one out and put it on a pop dot. Then I added Flower Soft to her bouquet for some texture/dimension. 




The little details~ Fresh Picked, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, copics,Flower Soft-Sweet Pea and Spring Mix, Kaisercraft rhinestones,


Another wonderful new stamp that was released yesterday from SCACD! This one is from the new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Spring Sampler and is called Kim in Awe. So, so precious, no??




The little details~ Kim in awe, copics, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Basic Grey Lemonade, Kaisercraft pearls, stickles,

1 comment:

miatagal said...

Susana, The sneak peaks of the Sylvia Zet images are adorable; can't wait until Sept. 9th to see them all. Your designers create the greatest images, I love them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails