Monday, January 3, 2011

STORE IS OPEN WITH LOTS OF NEW PRODUCTS !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday. As most of you know I am still traveling. I spent Christmas week in Alabama visiting my oldest daughter and family. This week I am in Colorado Springs visiting my youngest daughter and family. My grandaughters (11 and 13) enjoy crafting and making cards so I was able to finish this one last night.

It snowed about 15 inches here yesterday and the grandkids were outside building a snowman and having a snowball fight and this image just seem to fit the mood. It is "First Snowball of Winter" from the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Winter Sampler. I love the look on her face. She is colored with Copics. The snow and the accent on her jacket were made using Flower Soft - Polar White with a little Stardust Stickles added.


I finished off the card with a few punched snowflakes with Kaisercraft Rhinestones.

Susana has reopened the store after closing for the holidays. There are a lot of new products on the shelves.

Latest New Products as of 1-2-11:

New 2011 Spring Lockhart Stamp Co. Stamps - HERE

New SEI, Memory Box, Pink Paislee and Basic grey 6" x 6" Paper Pads - HERE

New Ranger Liquid Pearls - HERE

New glamour dust glitter paints - HERE

New Tattered Angels glimmer screens - HERE

New 1 inch Epiphany Tools (Solid Heart & Round shape) - HERE

She also has a really new cool tool - New Sew Easy Tool for those who do not want to use a sewing machine.

Please check out all the DT samples here. There is a picture tutorial on using this tool.

Thank you so much for stopping bye. I have really missed not posting and reading the comments.

Hugs,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails