Saturday, January 1, 2011

Simple Paper Piecing

Happy New Year!!! I pray everyone has had a safe and enjoyable time ringing in the New Year!

Here's a little card I made for a young lady's baby shower. The image is Bundle of Love by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Winter Sampler. It's my first paper piecing yahooooooo! Don't look too close lol! Isn't she cute and cuddly?

This is a quick and easy 3 x 3 card... The only tricky part was deciding how to cut away her face from the paper piecing! I will do it differently next time... The soft furry trim on her hat is Sparkly Fluff which I attached using my Quickie Glue Pen. Even though the area I wanted fuzzy isn't small and detailed, the Quickie Glue Pen was really quick and easy so I opted for that. The ball at the end of her hat and the cute little star on her pram (is that what you call it???) was made sparkly with Viva Decor Glitter Liner. This Glitter Liner can get in the most detailed areas - that's one of the things I really like about it! I popped on a tiny bow and she's ready to go : )

SCACD Reopens!
Have you tried to go shopping at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design lately? If you have, you know that the store has been closed for the holidays. But cheer up! TOMORROW (January 2, 2011) you will find some brand new items that you didn't even know that you needed ROFL!!! Susana has the best service and she's constantly bringing the most FUN crafty tools and yummy goodness ever! You'll definitely want to hop on over to the store to see what she's cooked up for us next : )

Thank you for being a very important part of my life over the past year. I look forward to a long and lasting relationship with each and every one of you ♥

Love and blessings ~




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails