Friday, November 5, 2010

A Winter Walk

Hi dear friends! Wow, how time flies - Friday again, and I haven't been cardin' for a week! Life's too hectic sometimes, and the mojo goes awol from time to time...

On my card today I've used one of the gorgeous new stamps designed by Carmen Medlin for SCACD, it's called Winter Walk. I colored with my Prismacolor pencils, papers are from several Kaisercraft 6x6 pads.



Here are some shopping tips for the weekend, Susana has got a lot of great stuff to offer, along with her wonderful lines of stamps.

Check out:

Have a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

Shazza said...

fabulous card, love all those papers and the image is gorgeous x

alienanessa said...

Holy WHOA WHOA WHOA!! This creation is stunning!! Everything you did just shines in cohesion!!! Wow!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails