Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Very Vintage Christmas

For my card today, I've used 1st Signs of Fall by Carmen Medlin for SCACD Reflections Set 1.  I know... this isn't exactly a Fall card, but isn't it pretty?  Suzanne's challenge for us this week at Try It Out *T* is to make a Holiday Card without using the traditional green, red, silver or gold.  Ooooops... where did that gold come from? lol!  I cheated a little bit, but I didn't mean to.  I didn't realize until after my card was done that I made a boo boo...


Isn't she lovely?  I've colored her with copics:  Skin - E11 E21 E00 R20; Hair - E49 E59 E25 E53; Dress/Boots - E18 E17 E15 E13; Coat - E50.  Just a teeny touch of Stardust Stickles on her coat pocket and the ruffles peeking out from the sleeves.  Oooops... there's the no-no gold pearls from Viva Decor Paper Pen and Inka-Gold distressing around the die cut oval!

Gorgeous Gorgeous papers are from Kaisercraft 'Tis the Season Collection.  LOVE these papers!!!  I have a new scroll die - yippee!  I don't think it's really new, but it's new to meeeeee...  I've distressed pretty much the whole card with Inka-Gold.  This is really cool stuff!  Have you tried it yet???

Thanks so much for looking : )

Love and blessings ~

1 comment:

alienanessa said...

That's one of the most beautiful, sophisticated (in its elegance) creation I've seen in a long time. Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring of her is just top notch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails