Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pearl Princess

Have you seen the new Silver and Gold Flower Soft? No? Well be sure to take time to check it out as it's wonderful!

I wanted to play around with it a bit so I chose one of the latest images from the Carmen Medlin Reflections #1 release, Pearl Princess. I felt a gorgeous mermaid should be sparkly. I used some Viva Decor Glitter Liner on the bubbles. I used my copic glitter pens to add some sparkle to her hair and the shells/gems decorating her hair and tail.


For my papers I chose the gorgeous Prima Fairy Flora...I seriously {heart} this paper!! To finish the card I added some flowers and then made some pearls with my Viva Decor Light Blue Pearl Pen. ( I accidentally smashed one of the pearls but it's still pretty in real life)





The little details~ Pearl Princess, cardstock, copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Silver and Gold Flower SoftViva Decor Glitter Liner, copic glitter pens, Prima Fairy Flora paper, flowers, Viva Decor Pearl Pen,

2 comments:

Meghan said...

wow this is just beautiful!!!
I love the image and the paper!!
Hugs
Meghan

alienanessa said...

Holy jeepers, gorgeous!! Her background and the way you colored her are breathtaking!! Super job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails