Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In The Moment

I've been itchin' to ink up the new "Never seen before" Victoria Case for SCACD image, In The Moment. I just smile everytime I see this image!

I thought the Basic Grey Max and Whiskers would be perfect with this fun image. I cut the image out with a nestabilities die and then it dawned on me that I had meant to mask this image and make clouds and grass....next time!

Of course I had to have some sparkle so I used my copic glitter pens to add some sparkle to some areas. 





The little details~ In The Moment, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, copics, cardstock scraps, Basic Grey Max and Whiskers, nestabilities, border punch, corner punch, TAC retired-It's the little things, pearls from my stash, copic glitter pens,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails