Monday, November 1, 2010

Classic Christmas

Happy Monday!  I hope you all have a wonderful week!  I have an exam today, that I am hoping goes good! Then have to practice for a presentation that I have tomorrow....oh the joys of school!  I will VERY happy when it's May and I will be graduating! :)


Today I have a Classic Christmas creation to share with you!!

I've made a wall hanging!  I've used the BRAND NEW First Signs of Fall by Carmen Medlin for SCACD stamp!  I am so in love with the Reflections Collection, and I think this stamp may be my favorite from the set...all the details in these images are so stunning! I love how the images can be used for fall or can be turned into holiday images!! 
 Miss. Fall has been colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.

The sentiment is framed by a K&Company Metal Frame, which adds a lovely vintage feel to the wall hanging!
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

3 comments:

Janette said...

Stunning.xx

Shazza said...

beautiful hanging, your coloruing is perfect x

downrightcrafty said...

truly stunning a fabulous idea and beautifully presented
Kate x

Related Posts with Thumbnails