Friday, October 22, 2010

TIOT on Friday!

Hi Everyone~

Yes, it's Friday and I am finally posting my TIOT!  Sorry it's a day late...it's been a crazy school week! This week, which I am sure you have seen, Suzanne has challenged us to use a super fun sketch!
I decided to use the super fun Little Sprite from the New Mini Little Acorns Collection by Victoria Case for SCACD for my card.  Papers are from the Basic Grey Euphoria Collection.

Little Sprite was colored with Copics and accented with a white gel pen.  I've used the two different color technique that I also made on -->this little acorn card<--.  She's been popped up on top of a SB Labels 14 which was then popped up on top of a SB Labels 4.  The glitter around the edge of the Labels 14 has been created with my TonerTex pen and glitters, I've used the teal colored glitter.  I've also used the TonerTex Foils on the middle of the flowers of Sprite's dress.

These gorgeous Epoxy Baubles were made using the Epiphany Crafts Solid Round 14 Maker and Round 14 Bubble Caps. If you haven't read my post on the Epiphany Crafts, click -->HERE<-- to go and see more info regarding them!  They truly are amazing products!




SHOPPING NEWS~ SCACD has gotten some AMAZING NEW paper pads in!  Check out the Brand New Kaisercraft After 5 , English Rose. and Seaside!  Then there are also Brand New Webster Pages Santa/Sweet Season and Wonder Fall/Hollywood Vogue! All of these are amazing...I just ordered mine today...and can't wait to get them!  While you are at the store make sure you check out the Viva Decor products, Susana recently reduced the price of the AMAZING Pearl Pens!  Happy Shopping!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails