Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mitzi Mummy hits the town

I want to share a stylin' gal with you today.  Her name is Mitzi Mummy and she is a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp from SCACD.  The Halloween ones are currently on sale BTW and the new Holiday stamps are in too (but not part of the sale)!!!


Now Mitzi seems to have the same problem as her friend Zelda and hasn't quite come to terms with being dead.  She is all ready for a night on the town.  She is even working the bling in the belly button and has on her sexist wrap!


In Mitzi's honor I have worked to do an appropriate job accessorizing her setting.  It just wouldn't be right for her to hit the town under dressed.  The paper is from the Memory Box Blackbird pack - I think I am going to need a second one of these! The gauze is actually the Linen Weave Magic Mesh in Wedding White trimmed and distressed.  This is not your grandmother's Magic Mesh.  This stuff is GREAT to work with.  You need to add it to your stash.


The burgundy flowers are by Petaloo -check out the NEW ones -and the black flower is one of the Maya Road chipboard flowers colored with markers to match.  The pearls on the bottom left were made with the Viva Decor Pearl pen in black. I sure love those Viva Decor pens. Someone needs to keep an eye on me so I don't "Viva" the whole house!

I have a secret and need to tell you to be sure and pay attention.  There is some amazing BLOG Candy coming up on the SCACD store blog this weekend and a new surprise artist.  SHHHHHHH!
Get Inky!
Alex

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails