Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MEET SPYDER

Good Morning,

Meet Spyder from the Victoria Case Mini Little Acorns Set. I have been looking for a Halloween image for my grandson and this is it. You know how little boys love spiders and bugs.


You will have to excuse me if I make spelling errors, I have a migraine and my typing is a little blurry. Because of my headache this card is rather simple. The image is colored with Copics. There is some black fiber around the background of the image and the little spider webs in the corner are felt. There is acutally a little spider on them, but he is hard to see. I may have overdone the spiders. The spiders are metal with rhinestones, unfortunately, I cannot tell you where I purchased them. They have been in my stash a long time.

I tried to get another angle so you could see the little spiders better. You can click on any of the pics and they will enlarge.

Please go over to the store blog here and check out the other DT projects. A reminder some of our DT showcases projects on Tuesday and others on Thursday.

Thank you so much for stopping bye. I appreciate all comments.

Hugs,

Related Posts with Thumbnails