Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Couple of Kimmies!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!  I'm full of cold, and it seems to have stamped out my creativity, so I thought this would be a perfect time to share a couple of my recent Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps creations with you!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps are among my favourites, and Susana has a fab selection on offer over at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design!


The recent and rather spooky release has been very popular, and with Halloween around the corner, this awesome Haunted House stamp and the brilliant characters would be perfect for your spooky makes (and they're not just for Halloween either - perfect for gothy and creepy makes all year round)!


The Sassy Ladies from September's release are also rather gorgeous and totally fun.  I can see these being adapted for Christmas cards/gifts!  How cute would Jayne and her kitty be masked with a Christmas tree stamp?!

If you're in the UK/Europe, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps are available at Quixotic Paperie!

~Elaine
Related Posts with Thumbnails