Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Switcheroo!

I am rejoicing today that Jesus is my healer and I am so very thankful for all He has done for me ♥  Today's card is in celebration of Thanksgiving - how timely!  So this week, Suzanne challenged us to use any Elisabeth Bell or Victoria Case for SCACD image and turn it into a holiday card.  My switcheroo uses Go Green by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.

Here she is in all her 'fallness.'  She loves to celebrate Thanksgiving too!  As a matter of fact, she loves EVERY holiday.  She would be a lovely addition for your Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter or even Birthday cards.  This is one unlimited lady I tell ya lol!

I've colored her with my fave copics of course...  Here's the list:  E37 E35 E34 E33 E31 E30; E50 E51 E53 E57; E35 E34 YR21 YR20; E11 E21 E00 R20; YG45 YG41 YG0000.  I know... that a lot of browns!  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  I've accented her with Stardust Stickles for a touch of sparkle...

What would a card be without another of my most fave products?  I don't think it's possible to have too much of this stuff lol!  I've used Moss Green Paper Pen for the half pearls.  Have I told you lately how much I LOVE Viva Decor Paper Pens?  I'm on my way to collecting all of the colors (seriously!) that's how much I LOVE em!

The sentiment is from Our Craft Lounge - Shades of Fall.  These are very good quality clear stamps, and the set has quite a few sentiments as well as a number of leaf stamps.  This is a great time to buy this set!


**BLOG CANDY ALERT**

Have you entered to win yet???  See full details above...


See ya soon my lovely friends.  You know that I love you ♥

Love and blessings ~

1 comment:

helen ... said...

beatiful card, I love the image you used, it so sweet =)
hugss
have a nice day
helen

Related Posts with Thumbnails