Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Victoria Case, Flower Soft + Viva!


Welcome to this week's TIOT.

This time we would like to see one of the latest Victoria Case for SCACD stamps together with Flower Soft and Viva on your projects.

I coloured little Sprite (she's only available in the latest VC kit for SCACD) with my copics.
Then I thought that I should get an early start this year - so that's why I ended up with this X-mas card *lol*.


I added Flower Soft between the DPs - instead of a ribbon + some Flower Soft on her dress. Then I tied a little matching ribbon from my stash and made sure that it will hold - by using the Viva Decor Pearl pen. The sentiment "God Jul" = Merry X-mas in Swedish - was on the DP.

Hope you will join us for the fun!

Kramis - Anki

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails