Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 times is a charm : )

Now, onto some stamping stuff!  This week we at the "Follow Your Heart" blog we have been challenged to use at least three products from Susana's store (Susana's Custom Art and Card Design), and this is what I came up with:
From 2010-08-23
And a close up of the lettering:
From 2010-08-23
The new Elisabeth Bell stamps are so cute, my daughter loves them and I made this card for her birthday (even though she is 25 she still loves cute animals). I actually used more then three products on my card: versamarkclear embossing powder, copics, viva decor, spellbinders and diamond glaze : )  I cut the "Happy Birthday" out with my slice (white cardstock), colored with copics (feathered the orange to red), then covered the letters with versamark and clear ep, heated the ep, then repeated a few times for a nice raised effect.

Don't forget to head over to Susana's store for some fabulous new stamps, can't WAIT to try these out.

2 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Your card is so rich & lovely! Great job on the lettering as well.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

bernietom47 said...

Love the image, the colors, the flowers, just love this card. I'm 63 and I still love cute animals and ladybugs too.
Blessings Bernie

Related Posts with Thumbnails