Tuesday, July 6, 2010

REACH FOR THE STARS

Good Morning !! Hope all of you had a wonderful July 4th Holiday. Isn't this just the sweetest image? It is "Wish Upon A Star" from the Elisabeth Bell Sampler Edition #5 for SCACD. I think it is so sweet and reminds me of so many nursery rhymes.


The DT was challenged this week to create a patchwork quilt background with real or faux stitching. Since I only sew on cards I had no idea how to make a quilt so this is what I came up with. It kinda looks like a patchwork quilt. I colored the image with Copics and then I sprayed the entire image and background with this FABULOUS product I have never tried before - MAYA MISTS - IRIDESCENT PEARL. This stuff has the most subtle and beautiful shine. After I sprayer it over the image I added a little Stickles to the stars and to her bow and onsie and to the moon's cheek. For the wonderful bow I used my favorite tool - the Bow Easy. To finish it off I added some pearls. The DP is CTMH - Caboodles.


To give the card the final touch I added some Prima Flowers that I sprayed with the fabulous Maya Mists - Irisdescent Pearl. Hopefully, you can see the beautiful sparkle and shine.

Now, please go and check out the other DT projects here. Lots and lots of creativity.

Thank you for stopping bye.

Have a Wonderful Week !!

Oh, I almost forgot - Susana has some WONDERFUL NEW PRODUCTS in the store including the new KIMMIE CRAFT MERMAID STAMPS. She is getting new stock in daily. Don't miss out !!

Hugs,

1 comment:

A Cards Delight said...

Beautiful card! Love the coloring and the Maya Mists, I need to get it for it added an awesome shine to your card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails