Thursday, June 10, 2010

TIOT- Sweet Whispers

This week on Try It Out Tuesdays/Thursdays for SCACD we are making masculine cards. I decided to use the Sweet Whispers image from new Hearts and Hugs Summer Collection by Victoria Case exclusively for SCACD. The entire collection is just wonderful, but when I thought masculine card I saw a Father's Day card with this image.


At first my twisted brain was following the whole- my Dad can beat up your Dad train of thought from when we were kids. However, it quickly came around to this one! I used paper from the Kaisercraft Rewind collection. The #1 and other two side pieces are part of the design in the paper. I cut them out with a 1 inch circle punch and ta da! The image is stamped with Momento black ink and colored with Copics and other markets. I used my Ranger White Inkssentials pen to hand write the words.

1 comment:

A Cards Delight said...

Love it! Love the colors and the theme!

Related Posts with Thumbnails