Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Splashin' By to Wish You A Happy Birthday!

Hi Friends~

I have a fun card to share with you today!  This one isn't for the TIOT challenge, it's just a fun birthday gift set that I made using one of the FABULOUS NEW Victoria Case exclusively for SCACD stamps!
And since it's summer what would be better than a fun summer card and summer scented candle!
For my card I have used the NEW SCACD By the Sea stamp along with some gorgeous papers from the Pretty Please Collection by My Mind's Eye.  The fun computer sentiment was computer generated by me! :)
Miss. By the Sea was of course colored with Copics.  My Viva Decor Glitter Liner (Holo) was added to the water ripples for some sparkle.  I've airbrushed the sky with my handmade cloud template for a soft look.  The sand is created by adding some fun Ultra Fine Sand Flower Soft.  The small glitter dots on the Labels 10 die at made with my Transparent Viva Decor Gloss Pen and Glamour Dust.
Here's a close up of my flower corsage!  I've added diamond Stickles to give them some extra sparkle!
The triple bow has been created with my Bow Easy.  The starfish charm has been added with some chain and jump rings.  You can find some fun ocean charms at Susana's store -->here<--.
And here is the candle!  I've added matching papers and ribbon to dress up my candle!  And what better then to put a Happy Birthday sentiment on the candle to coordinate with the card theme!  I've used Spellbinders circles and scalloped circle nesties.
Lastly, I would like to share one more view of Miss. By the Sea with you!  This one shows the shimmer and shine!  I've painted over the water, water drops, and By the Sea's eyes with Diamond Glaze to give them the "real life" look!  Illuminate Smooch has been added to this cutie's skirt, sailboat on her swimsuit, and the flowers on her swim cap for some glitz!

I hope you've enjoyed this fun gift set!
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

Photobucket

3 comments:

Natalie said...

oh my gosh! I love your card!! love what you did with the water and love your coloring too! cute stamp!

Patti J said...

Too cute!!! Look at those darlin' toes!!! Wonderful card, Kim!

A Cards Delight said...

Very, very pretty! I love all the extra bling you put to make it look so real! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails