Friday, June 4, 2010

4th of July Cutie--TIOT 70

Hi All--I've got a half TIOT card for you today using the colors of the challenge but it's not an invite--sorry I cheated, hee hee!  At the bottom of this post are also two Copic QuikBitz Videos showing how to color hair in 2 different hair colors--so make sure to check them out!

Today's card uses a cute & NEW Victoria Case stamp for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design called "A Puppy is Love"--and it has doggies in it so you know I LOVE it (aren't they cute?)!  The sketch I used is from this week's SCS Sketch #283!  Remember to link your project at the link post above, someone lucky will win a prize!

I used some new paper from " for the background of this card and then embossed the red cardstock for extra texture.  The double bow was made with my Bow Easy and I hung a tag I made using a sentiment from PTI's set "Handwritten Notes".  Along the top & bottom I used Bella Baubles (in oyster) in the center of each plaid-X for some bling!


This cutie is colored with copics (blues: B39,B37,B34,B32/reds:R27,R22,R20/hair: E25,E31,E50)!  I used some Viva Decor Glitter Liner (in holographic) on the white parts of her shirt and then diamond glaze on all the eyes and the baseball.  I think she's such a cutie!  Hope you like her and enjoy the videos below!

**These videos are on YouTube so you can click them to make them larger!**

Copic QuikBitz Video #2--Coloring Hair Part 1




Copic QuikBitz Video #3--Coloring Hair Part 2



hugz,
Suzanne J Dean

1 comment:

Sharon Keanly said...

My first visit to this blog Susanna. Thanks so much for these tips. I can't wait to get home to put them into practice. I have the 1st Edition of all Elisabeth's stamps from your shop and was wondering if you have a challenge blog. Greetings, Sharon

Related Posts with Thumbnails