Sunday, March 28, 2010

Try It Out Sunday?

Stamp: Little Danni with Flutterby and sentiment from Studio G; Card stock: PTI (Sweet Blush), Bazzill (chocolate brown) and DCWV (pink glitter); Patterned paper: SEI Jolie Chocolat; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Prismacolor markers; Spica Atyou glitter pens; Nesties Classic/Scalloped Large Rectangle and Labels One; PTI satin ribbon (Sweet Blush); Kaisercraft pink rhinestones; Martha Stewart butterfly punch; Marvy Uchida square punch (pink)  


Good morning:o) I hope your weekend has been awesome and filled with loads of relaxation. Today's Try It Out Tuesday Sunday challenge is to create a card/project with an Easter or spring theme.  I was originally going for spring...but I have a hair appointment on Tuesday and decided to make an Easter goody bag and card for my hairdresser.  I hope she likes it.


I used the darling image Little Danni with Flutterby from the recently released Hearts and Hugs Spring Collection by Victoria Case made exclusively for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design.  The image was colored with Prismacolor markers with added touches of sparkle using Spica Atyou glitter pens.  I know these aren't the traditional spring colors, but I chose to use the pink and brown because it is Cindy's fave color combo...plus, they are my fave papers.

I hope the rest of your weekend is fabulous!!!  You may want to check out SCACD...Susana has recently added some cool new products to the store.  Thank you for dropping by:o) 

1 comment:

Marcea said...

this is so sweet, totally adorable
-x-

Related Posts with Thumbnails