Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Try It Out Tuesday #52~ Book 'Em!!!


Good morning:o) Are you ready to see what this week's Try It Out Tuesday Challenge is?  Well, Suzanne has challenged all of us to create a bookmark.  Fun, huh?:o)  I love bookmarks, so this challenge was right up my alley!  It turned out to be extremely useful to me these past few days too.  Since I have been under the weather and not able to create or play with my paper, I have caught up on another hobby...reading:o)  My hubby's boss gave him a few books to pass on to me, and the book shown is one that he gifted to me.  Thank you, PJ!!!  The books are wonderful!!!!


For my bookmark, I used one of the recently released stamps from the Aurora Collection.  This stamps is called~ Aurora with Tulips, and isn't she a sweetie?  I cannot get over her precious, little face:o)  I love to create with a stamp that makes me smile.  Don't you?  The DP is from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird Collection and is called Cherry Pie.  I love this paper!!!  So wish I had more!!!  I colored sweet Aurora with Prismacolor markers and sparkled her up with some Stickles and Diamond Glaze.


I do hope you will play along with us:o)  We would love to see the bookmarks you create!!  Don't forget to tag your creations with TIOT52 when posting to PCP and/or SCS.  Thank you so much for dropping by!!!  I hope your Tuesday is absolutely, positively TERRIFFIC!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails