Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TIOT51 - Alter It!

It's Tuesady!! Today we have another fantastic Try It Out Tuesday challenge from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design to jump start your creativity! This week's challenge {TIOT51} is to create an altered item featuring one of the newly released images from The Aurora Collection by Victoria Case for SCACD! For my image I chose Aurora Takes A Break, featuring coffee!!!I stamped my darling Aurora in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. After she was colored up, I embellished with the Ranger Inkssentials white gel pen -- the bestest!! I loves 'em, they alllllllllllways work, woohoo! Then I cut her out to size and put her together the mats and layers. The rest is all patterned paper {new Basic Grey Origins, yummy!}, ribbon and Petaloo Dazzler flowers! These are so fun and no glitter mess for you glittery nay-sayers, heehee! The glitter is in the paper and they are pre-rhinestoned too. :)

I incorporated a color challenge with this week's challenge too, fun fun! I have been really loving the Copic Colour Challenges lately, really great combinations and of course I ALWAYS use my Copics! This is CCC47. Such great colors for this gorgeous paper and of course they compliment the darling Aurora!

Make it a good one and stamp happy today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails