My card is to *welcome the new year*...Doesn't Ms. Chardonnay look like she was celebrating (safely, I happen to know she had a designated driver) the start of 2010? How fun!
- card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- stamps: Ms. Chardonnay,
- paper: some from my stash,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
- others: copics, American Crafts Metallic Markers, copic glitter pens, nestabilities, silver fox smooch, Fiskars border punch, metallic dew drops, glue dots, diamond glaze,
- I stamped Ms. Chardonnay onto my cardstock using memento ink and colored her with copics
- I used my new American Crafts silver metallic marker for the stool she's sitting on..these are awesome markers!
- I added touches of sparkle to her shoes and jewelry with copic glitter pens
- I used a sketch from SCS, SC237
- nesties were used to cut out the image and then I used my smooch around the edges
- to finish the card I put the main image on pop dots and added a few embellishments
- as an after thought, I added diamond glaze to the glass