Tuesday, January 19, 2010

JUST FOR YOU - TIOT 51

It's Tuesday and we have another great challenge for you over at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. This week our challenge is to make an altered item using a image from the new "Aurora Collection" by Victoria Case for SCACD.


I chose Aurora with cake. This image was so much fun to color. I was going to use a Happy Birthday sentiment and then I realized this image could be a just for you or for any ocassion.



I made a card to go along with the altered tin. I colored Aurora with Copics and added Stickles. The DP is My Mind's Eye. It is bright, but it suits Aurora's personality - happy, cheerful, and fun. I used my new American Crafts white gel pen to draw the highlights - awesome pen - love it.

The inside is simple using nestabilities so I can later stamp or write.


Now, to the altered Lunchbox Tin. I using the same DP paper and added a heart charm. NOTICE, the handle - I used the same image and made a shrinky dink.

Thank you for looking and be sure and check out the other DT creations here. They are always a great inspiration.

Hugs,

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails