Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Box it up - and the chance to win

Well - it's X-mas time soon and of course we all love gifts - don't we. Well - I really needed a break from making X-mas cards - so I decided to make a girly giftbox instead.

Coloured the sweet Susan with my copics and altered a pillow box with my June Bug papers.




Added a blue ribbon (from SU) around the "flaps" that you fold to close the pillow box- don't know what to call them...hihi....Then I attached some matching Hydrangea flowers and spacers. The box will hold the necklace that you see in the front.

Hope you like it and that you would like to play with us. It's nice to get a break from the X-mas card making - right :-)) -

Oh and yes - if you leave a comment on my blog and become a follower of my blog and the SCACD blog - then you get the chance to win this necklace and the pillow box. How does that sound to you??? You have until Dec 15th to leave a comment and of course - if you want to - mention this candy on your blog.

Kramis - Anki

3 comments:

JulyeB said...

What a beautiful box I think thats a prize in itself, am already a follower of yours and SCACD. Thanks for the chance to win I know what you mean about christmas cards but thankfully I've done all mine and got most of them written too. Trouble is alot of the challenges are still for christmas cards but I suppose I could make some more and take them to the charity shop for our local childrens hospice, sorry just thinking outloud so to speak . Thanks for the chance to win Julye

Lilian said...

Gorgeous work Anki! Love your coloring and the papers you used for this box is just perfect!

pezadoodle said...

this is adorable! such a sweet image!

Related Posts with Thumbnails