Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Try It Out Tuesday #28---Pink Lemonade!!

Hi Friends!! Today is Tuesday which of course means its also Try It Out Tuesday #28 for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design. I challenged the DT to create a thankyou card using one of the new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD images! I've used sweet lil' "Emma" for my card and paired her with this yummy BoBunny dp--love the summery colors, they remind me of pink lemonade! The border was made using the NEW Lattice Borderability--lovee it! The sentiment is from PTI's "Vintage Picnic Sentiments" and those gorgeous crocheted flowers were a wonderful gift from my friend Wynneth over in the UK (she made them for me & aren't they beautiful). They were white & then I spritzed them with Shimmerz Spritz (terracotta & tuscan yellow)--lightly spritzed so they stayed soft in color. I think she's just precious!

Now make sure & hop down to see the rest of the DT's fabulous creations today!!

hugz,
Suzanne


2 comments:

Becky said...

This is adorable, and marvelous coloring.

Cheryl said...

this is just adorable the colurs are just perfect for the image love cheryl xxxxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails