Friday, July 17, 2009

Spunkette!

Oh my goodness! Today is RELEASE DAY for the Elisabeth Bell stamps that are EXCLUSIVE only to SCACD!!! I know you're all excited to get your hot little hands on them!!
Before you leave me, I have another Elisabeth Bell card, this time featuring a super sassy fairy...meet Spunkette! I played with the MMSC10 sketch and came up with this: Card Recipe:

Stamp: Spunkette by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD

Ink: StazOn black, Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress pad

Paper: K & Company Classic K Margo pad, SU cs (Rose Red, Mellow Moss), white cs, watercolor paper

Accessories: Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame die, Diamond Glaze, Kaisercraft Rose Pearls, Crystal Stickles, white organza ribbon, watercolor markers

I know you're giddy to grab up the entire Elisabeth Bell for SCACD collection so head on over to the store! Now, aren't you glad there isn't any pushing and shoving and elbowing in an online store? LOL! ENJOY!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails