Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Groovy Sketch!

This week's Try It Out Tuesday for SCACD is a sketch challenge, with the additional requirement of making it a birthday card. Hmmm.....I did the wrong sketch! I used the July SCACD sketch for the PCP group instead. Ooops. But I'm still going to share my card with you because I do like how it turned out.

I just got a whole bunch of Basic Grey paper pads from SCACD. I got the new Lemonade and June Bug....but I am in love with this Wisteria!! The whole card revolved around this paper!



Alexa was colored with Copic markers, then I added violet FlowerSoft to some of the flowers for dimension. I also sprinkled in just a tiny bit of Spring FlowerSoft for a few bits of yellow. All the layers were cut using the large curved rectangle nesties. Then I added a touch of sparkle to her jewelry and peace sign with a gold AtYou Copic glitter pen!



I plan to add a Susana-ment on the inside that says "Have a Groovy Birthday!"

Hugs, Jami

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is down right gorgeous :), love the coloring, layout, that flower soft, heck!! I just love this card.

Mae said...

Love this Jami. So super cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails