Friday, July 31, 2009

FABULOUS FRIEND!!



Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY to all!!

I made this bookmark/tag last night with the cute stamp "Spunkette". She is from the new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD collection. If you notice, the original stamp has long thin wings but for my bookmark/tag I decided to remove the wings for this project.

I stamped up my image and with a baby wipe, I carefully took off the ink from the wings....it worked perfect.





Supplies: Acetate; Pattern paper: Basic Grey Lemonade Collection; Stamp image: "Spunkette"; Stickles; SU Sentiment; SU scallop punch; Copics; EK Success flower punch

Those beautiful pearls in the middle of the tiny flowers were sent to me by a very dear friend of mine Connie. They match my project PERFECT!! Thanks Connie!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will be baby sitting my 5 year old and 2 year old nephews......this should be a very exciting weekend for me :o)

Hugs to all, T

2 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

She is absolutely gorgeous Teri, what a beautiful bookmark, such wonderful detail.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Becky said...

This is just stunning.. The details of this is just fabulous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails