Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tutorial - Mini Pizza Box

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday :) It is my turn this week to do another tutorial for the store blog. I love making mini pizza boxes so I decided to show the process I use to make them. I in no way invented this little box, so I can't take credit for it. I just thought I'd show the steps I take to make it :)

To begin, you will need the following supplies: cardstock, scoring tool, and design paper and embellies to decorate your box.

Step 1. Cut a piece of cardstock 6" by 11".

Step 2.



Score across the long side of the cardstock at 1", 5", 6", and 10", as depicted in this picture.

Step 3.



Score across the short side of the cardstock at 1" in from each side (or at 1" and 5" if using a ScorPal), as depicted.


Step 4.




Fold along all the creases, as depicted.

Step 5.



Cut each line on either side of the the long sides of the cardstock until you reach the perpendicular line. I have marked in black ink in the photograph exactly where to cut.

Here is what it will look like once these lines are cut:



Step 6.



Place Sticky Strip, or any other kind of strong two-sided tape onto the inside of all of the tabs, as depicted.

Step 7.



Peel off your Sticky Strip and adhered the tabs to the inside of the box, as depicted.

Here is your finished box:



Step 8





Decorate your box.

Step 9 (optional)

You can fill your box with anything you like. I tend to fill my box with little blank cards for friends and neighbors. If you want to fill your box with cards, your card bases need to measure 3 1/2" by 3 1/2". The box will hold at least 4 cards, even if they have lots of embellies.

Here are two cards I made for my box (I made two of each):



I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that it is easy to follow. This truly is a very simple box to make and there are so many different ways to decorate it. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Stamps: Flowers in Chintz and Sweet Peas from Karen Lockhart; Sentiment: Tiny Words from Hot Off The Press.
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: SU Cardstock (Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery) and DP from DCWV Nana's Nursery Stack
Embellies: Flower Soft, Kaiser Soft Pink Rhinestones, Pearls, Primas, ribbon, SU Ticket Corner punch, CM corner rounder punch, SU Word Window Punch

Hugs, Christine :)

17 comments:

Ilonka said...

hello, Whow how lovely i did look at this blog. Its really wonderful.ill wil try too make it. And i will show it on mij blog


huhs Ilonka

Danni said...

Wonderful job!! These are so fun! and yours are so pretty!

Christine said...

Wow, what a great tutorial. Love the box template and your final decorated piece is just gorgeous. I just got my Scor-Pal and not quite a pro at it yet and was excited to see it in action.

Susan said...

Love, adore it! I'm going to make some up! Once you get working with smaller cards, they're a lot of fun. Love the colors, just so, so pretty!

Christina said...

This is an awesome tutorial. I really must try this. Thanks for sharing. You're awesome! :)

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

I just wanted to thank you SO MUCH for putting the tutorial up... it's a really great box, and can see all kinds of usesd for it. THANKS!
Night Hawk

All Pink girl said...

Wow these boxs are so cute ,huge thanks for the totorial ,hugs Dawnxxx

Diana said...

awesome!!! i love the flowersoft too!

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Christine!
I did it right along with your tutorial, so I have just made my very first mini pizza box! woohoo! Thank you so much for sharing this!
I'm off to decorate it!
Blessings, Maria
Yours is absolutely gorgeous, btw!!!!

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

great tutorial! I'll sure try and make one :) Yours is gorgeous! :)

Mae said...

Love it. I will be using this as a Mom's day gift. Perfect for my grandma. Thanks!!

bolha said...

Great pizza box! Wonderfull tutorial, thanks for sharing.
x Natasha x

Cheryl Walker said...

I love this pizza box, and will have to write down the instructions so I can try to make one :) Thank you for sharing the instructions with all of us, that makes it sooo nice!!! :)

Hugs to you,
Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

I just wrote them down, and I just have to say , I love all the detail you put into your box, its very very pretty, I know I left you a comment already , but I just had to leave another :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Not just a Mommy! said...

OMG, I've been looking for a pizza box tutorial so I wouldn't have to keep going to our scrapbooking store, and I love how you embellished it! I'm going to have to share with my readers.

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

This is so cute and great tutorial! I have added this link to a post on my blog today; )

disa said...

85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室

Related Posts with Thumbnails